Let's kick off the new year with another set of questions from the great unwash- I mean, the interested, tax-paying public...
1) Do white holes and black holes have the same strength of gravity ?
2) Where does matter falling into a black hole go ?
Into the hole. Just like with any other hole, really.
3) As the Universe expands and cools, will we see everything cooling so much it gets denser ?
4) Do you have a nice graph showing how the Universe size varies over time ?
No, but I know some people who do.
5) Is NASA suppressing technologies better than rockets ?
6) What's the best way to go high enough to see the curve of the Earth ?